As a full-service window company, Renewal by Andersen Door County owns the entire process—from design, to manufacturing, to installation. We’re backed by over 100 years of window replacement expertise to provide a hassle-free experience throughout, every time. That way, you can enjoy your new custom home improvement sooner, and for longer. Get started today with a complimentary consultation for your Sturgeon Bay or Egg Harbor, WI home and let us make your vision a reality.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Fibrex® strength means your windows can be supported with narrower frames—making the most of your view. Every style-including functioning windows-features a wider, clearer glass area to accentuate your space from the inside out.
All custom home window and door designs are then installed, sealed, and insulated for long-term use only by certified master installers.
& Numerous Design Options
All styles can be further customized in a range of interior and exterior colors, grilles, hardware—and even rounded and geometric shapes! See the many options below.
Fibrex® combines the durability of wooden and vinyl windows, so functional windows open and close easily over time without sticking or expanding.
When you choose Renewal by Andersen for your next home improvement, you’re choosing a streamlined process, superior products, and expert installation. Experience Door’s full-service window company for yourself when you contact us to schedule an in-home consultation today. We proudly serve the cities below and their surrounding areas.
Renewal by Andersen windows and patio doors are designed with energy costs in mind—both for your home, and for your community.
Your new home improvement can reduce your heating and cooling costs by up to 70%. Our combination of lasting, energy efficient materials guarantees your interior stays cool and comfortable all year long, and in any climate. Plus, custom-manufactured Fibrex® frames provide unmatched draft protection and insulation wherever they’re installed in your home. In any weather, and in any climate, they’re backed by our fully transferrable 20-year guarantee.
- Fibrex® material expands and contracts very little, even with extreme temperature swings
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material won’t bow or crack
- Fibrex® material can take the heat! We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
With a narrow frame that allows for more glass area and light to enter your home, Renewal by Andersen windows can help you experience the best views of the outdoors and look great doing it. Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors can be completely customized to complement your unique style along with the current look and feel of your home. During your window design consultation, our experts will help you determine the best window features for your home, your design, and your lifestyle:
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames–which allow a greater glass area to view your unique, Door county surroundings.
- Custom window styles. Our Fibrex material can also be molded to nearly any shape during manufacturing, and fit perfectly in your home without bending or bowing over time.
- Colors to match any home. Your choice of color is completely infused into our Fibrex frame material so you can enjoy years of flake-free color from the inside out.
- Stainable interiors. Also available from the inside out is a range of contrasting interior and exterior stains, so you can complement the interior and exterior of your home perfectly.
- Hardware & Accessories. 11 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
All custom-manufactured Renewal by Andersen windows and doors are exclusively installed, sealed, and insulated by certified master installers. Our professionals are masters because they’re backed by over 100 years of refining the window replacement process, and serve you with total, customized attention detail. Following the hassle-free design and planning process, our installers take it from there with:
- Custom measurement and remeasurement of the work area,
- Through preparation of the work area to prevent damage, and
- Installation and sealing followed by a functionality check to ensure lasting use.
See our professionals’ work in action when you call or email us today to schedule your obligation-free, in-home consultation.
It’s often difficult to know where to start with any home improvement, and that’s why our streamlined process begins with information. Renewal by Andersen in-home design consultations are for answering each of your questions, as well as providing a guide to the rest of the process. Our design consultants can then help you create a plan to make your unique vision a reality. Plus, we operate with complete transparency as to the value of our products, and back them with a limited warranty.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
Renewal by Andersen windows are completely customized to fit your life and your home—and that includes the manufacturing of custom geometric and rounded shapes. Choose an arched, rounded, hexagonal, triangular, or any other shape from our selection of 15.
Our exclusive Fibrex® material can be molded to nearly any shape during its extrusion process, and hold that shape to your home’s exact measurements for years to come. That way, you can enjoy an original look in addition to increased light and scenery all without risking drafts or energy drain.
Discuss your ideas with a representative to get started.